Primary Scheme of Work
The Primary Scheme of Work is written by a group of Leicestershire teachers and;
- Is written for non-specialist teachers
- Contains detailed lesson plans
- Has clear progression routes
- Has assessment built into the lesson plans and teaching time
- Contains all Resources needed to teach the Scheme
- Can be adapted to be used with cross curricular links without losing the teaching of musical skills
To access the Primary Scheme of Work, please book onto our training courses, which cover each Unit of resources. After attending training, you will be set up with access.
Access to the Scheme of Work during Covid19
Please note that while we are unable to meet face-to-face, we are offering delivery support for individual units via Zoom. Please book onto the next available training, which will grant you permission to access the scheme of work.
Once we are able to meet face-to-face again, we look forward to working with you at the 3 training sessions, which will give you an interactive musical experience to enable you to deliver the units.
To view a sample of the Scheme of Work, please click on the heading below.
Primary Scheme of Work - Resources
Please click on a folder below to access the relevant subfolders and files.
N.B. Users need to Login to the website then input the relevant Unit password to access these resources.
If you have lost the password/s or would like to buy these resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org