LM - Primary Scheme of Work
The Primary Scheme of Work is written by a group of Leicestershire teachers and;
- A Music Curriculum that has 3 days of face to face training for the Music Coordiantor
- Clear progression of skills from EY to Year 6Assessment opportunities built into the lessons to enable teacher, peer and self-assessment within lesson time
- Adaptable to teach mixed year groups
- Easily individualised to meet Whole School curriculum and cross curricular links
- Detailed lesson plans with teacher powerpoint slides
- Clear assessment criteria
- Full set of training resources for the Music Coordinator to enable them to support teachers in school
Price: £395.00 Per Attendee - includes full access to the Leicestershire Music Primary Scheme of Work for your school and 3 days full training for one member of staff plus support.
Training for additional members of staff will also be charged at this amount.
How to buy the Primary Scheme of Work
Buy the Leicestershire Music Scheme of Work
To buy the Primary Scheme of Work for your school, please click on the link below which will take you to an online form.
(By completing this online form, you are agreeing to purchase the Primary Scheme of Work. You will then be sent an email containing a verification link. Once you have confirmed your email address, your email address and any other staff emails you have provided will be able to access the resource.)
A part of the online form, you will need to provide details of the member of staff who will be attending training.
How to book your training for the Primary Scheme of Work
We look forward to working with you at the 3 training sessions, which will give you an interactive musical experience to enable you to deliver the units. Buying the Scheme of Work includes training on all units of work for one member of staff.
Schools will be charged for any additional members of staff attending training sessions at £395
NB - your school must have already bought the resource in order for you to gain access and attend training.
How to access the Primary Scheme of Work
Please note that users need to be logged on to our website and have permission to access the Primary Scheme of Work Resources.
If your school has bought the LM Primary Scheme of Work and you need a login, please click here to create one. You will then be sent a verification email, following which you will have access.
After creating your login, users need to login to the website as follows;
use the link below to log in to our website
Once you are logged in,
- click on Resources in the main menu bar,
- click on Primary Scheme of Work in the menu bar below
- and then click on LM Primary Scheme of Work. N.B. you must be logged in to see / click on this link in the menu. You will then be able to see a link for each Unit of work.
Need to contact us?
For queries accessing the resource through the website, please contact LMcomms@leics.gov.uk
For queries about the resources or using the resource, please contact LMtraining@leics.gov.uk
Primary Scheme of Work - Sample
For those who would like to try before you buy we have a sample unit taken from the Leicestershire Music Scheme of work. There is free access to the planning, resources and teaching presentation for the sample unit - Unit 1, Year 1
To access a sample section of the Primary Scheme of Work, please complete the form below