Group Membership / Instrument Hire Fee Remission
If you are currently in receipt of any of the following, your child will be eligible for 100% remission for membership & transport fees. Proof of receipt of benefits MUST BE RECEIVED BY LSMS, in order for the remission to be applied.
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
When you are asked to register your child as a member of an ensemble, please email a scan of the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a copy to LSMS, Room G10, County Hall, Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 8RA.
We will also accept evidence of Pupil Premium from your childs' school.
Without Proof of entitlement, we are unable to apply a discount.
If membership fees present a barrier to attending any of our Ensembles or activities, please contact us at email@example.com