What Activities are eligible for Fee Discount?
Currently we offer Fee discounts / Fee Remission on the following:
- Groups & Ensembles membership fees - 100% discount
- Instrument Hire - 100% discount
- Instrumental Lessons - 50% discount on Paired & Group lessons only (100% for Looked After Children)
Do I qualify?
To qualify for Fee Discounts / Fee remission you will need to be in receipt of at least one of the following benefits or meet the criteria:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Looked after Child
How Do I Claim this Fee Discount / Fee Remission?
Evidence of eligibility must be received by LSMS before the discount can be applied.
When you register your child for an activity, please also complete the fee discount request form (see Fee Discount Application Form), where you will be asked to complete a form and upload scanned copies of supporting evidence.
The supporting evidence will be assessed by LSMS prior to being accepted.
Please note that without Proof of entitlement we are unable to apply a discount.
Should you experience any difficulties applying for the fee discount / fee remission please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
If membership fees present a barrier to attending any of our Ensembles or activities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org