LM - Primary Scheme of Work Training
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023, 09:30 - 15:00
Price: £395.00 Per Attendee
Cost covers all 3 training sessions and access to the Leicestershire Music (LM) Primary Scheme of Work
By the end of the 3 training sessions you will have the knowledge, understanding and confidence to teach and assess the children's musical learning in the LM Primary Scheme of Work. You will also have access to the full LM Scheme of Work resources.
You will also be equipped in leading and supporting school staff in delivering each unit to their group of pupils.
Session 3 – Wednesday 22nd March 2023, 9.30am to 3:00pm
Unit 5 – Music Technology, Form and Structure
Unit 6 – 20th Century music
Session 1 – Wednesday 7th June 2023 , 9.30am to 3:00pm
Unit 1 – Pulse
Unit 2 – Voice
Session 2 – Wednesday 22nd November 2023, 9.30am to 3:00pm
Unit 3 – Rhythm
Unit 4 – Pitch
The LM Scheme of Work offers a teaching resource that is:
• Written for a non-specialist teacher
• Contains detailed lesson plans and written resources
• Includes fully planned Google Slides for immediate delivery, with links to all resources
• Has clear progression routes across the units and key stages
• Has assessment built into the planning and teaching time
• Can be adapted to be used with cross curricular links without losing the teaching of musical skills
If your school has not yet bought the Primary Scheme of Work, please click the link below to register.
You will need to do this prior to your training in order to access the resources. Your school will be invoiced following registration.
If your school has recently bought the Primary Scheme of Work and you are the designated member of staff to first attend this training, you will not be charged for attending this training. Training for one member of staff is included in the cost of buying the Primary Scheme of Work.
Make a Booking
Sorry, booking for this event is not available.