Leics Make Music After School Returns!
Posted: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 15:00
Our exciting online music club begins a new half term on Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th June. We're delighted to be continuing this great music making opportunity and welcome new members along with those wishing to continue from previous sessions.
Leics Make Music After School is a fun way for children to get involved with music at home. Our 45 minute sessions will run for 5 weeks this half term, at a cost of £10.00* for all sessions!
Designed specifically for KS2 children in years 3 – 6. Sessions will include children from all over Leicester and Leicestershire, are hosted by our music teachers and are fully interactive!
- A fantastic way for your child to enjoy making music outside of school
- learn new skills
- connect with children from across Leicester and Leicestershire,
- have fun
- increase self-confidence.
Please click on a group title below to register.
Tuesday Music Club – a 'no instrument needed' club - inclusive for all primary and verbal SEND children (MLD). Musical activities include body percussion, singing (Makaton signed), wellbeing, beatboxing and more!
(Dates are 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th June and 6th July)
Wednesday Music Club – For children with a musical instrument at home! (This could be any musical instrument that your child has a basic knowledge of, i.e. Recorder, ukulele, violin, trumpet, etc). Also includes body percussion and more!
(Dates are 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th June and 7th July)
* Free places are available for the following pupils:
- Eligible for Free Schools Meals (FSM) in the last six years
- Looked After Children (CLA) continuously for one day or more
- Post CLA: because of an adoption, a special guardianship order, a child-arrangements order or a residence order.
- With special education needs or disabilities (SEND)
- In receipt of pupil premium funding
Please ask your school office if the above applies to you so that you can register for a free place.
Any other questions regarding the sessions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org