LSMS CPD - Outstanding Music Subject Leadership
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017, 09:30 - 12:30
Venue: DOCK Leicester, 75 Exploration Drive, Leicester, LE4 5NU
• To update colleagues on outstanding practice in subject leadership for music
• To prepare colleagues for an Ofsted section 5 inspection and for a music subject inspection
The course will give you strategies for leadership and management including:
• Leading and managing music
• Raising standards
• Planning scrutiny
• Self-evaluation, improvement planning and target setting
• Preparing for OfstedThis course is suitable for specialist and non-specialist music co-ordinators in the primary school and those aspiring to lead music.
Wednesday 22nd February 2017 | 9:30am – 12:30pm
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3050403.
The centre will provide ICT training, employment support, health advice and support, services for young people and a preschool nursery right in the heart of one of the region's most disadvantaged communties.