Primary Scheme of Work - Unit 1 Year 5 Sample
Are you looking for a Scheme of Work for Music that
- Is written for a non-specialist teacher
- Contains detailed lesson plans
- Has clear progression routes
- Has assessment built into the lesson plans and teaching time
- Contains all Resources needed to teach the Scheme
- Can be adapted to be used with cross curricular links without losing the teaching of musical skills
The Leicester-Shire Music Curriculum is written by a group of Leicestershire teachers and meets all of the above. It is a free scheme of Work, accessible by booking on to The Leicester-Shire Music Curriculum for Primary Teachers training course via our CPD Booking Form.
Free trial - Unit 1 Year 5 - Pulse
For more information regarding the Primary Scheme of Work, please contact Sarah Share.
Unit 1 Year 5 Sample Resources
Please click on a title / heading below to view resources. Please note that Lessons are only listed below if there are relevant resources available.