JOB VACANCY Pastoral Workers Required – 2 posts available
Posted: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:27
Pastoral Workers Required – 2 posts available
For Leicester-Shire Schools Music Service
- We are looking for caring, patient, supportive and pro-active people to supervise children and young people for our youth bands, orchestras and music ensembles.
- Required to work on 28 Saturday mornings per academic year during term time from approx. 9:45am – 1:00pm and also at Concerts throughout the year on some weekday evenings and some weekends. The concerts take place at various venues in the City and County.
- Experience of supervising children & young people in a school and/or youth context and knowledge of safe practice to ensure their health and safety is essential.
- The hourly rate of pay is £7.20 - £7.52
- Various venues: e.g. currently: Wigston College (formerly Guthlaxton College), Abington Academy, Eyres Monsell Primary, The African Caribbean Centre and Little Hill Primary School. Please note that you could be asked to work at any one of the venues listed.
- This post is a regulated activity requiring a barred list check
In addition to the above, we would welcome interest from people who would be interested in casual contracts (zero hours' contracts). There are occasions when we require cover for this post in the form of Concert Support and also in cases of illness. This means that suitable candidates would go through the normal recruitment process and if successful, would be contacted to work as and when required – please note that this could be with short notice in the case of covering for absence. If you are interested in a zero hours contract ONLY, please indicate this clearly on your application form.
For informal enquiries, please contact Melanie Cahill on 0116 3050400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 10 May 2016
Interviews: Saturday 21 May 2016
HOW TO APPLY: For further details and application form, contact:http://jobs.eastmidlandssharedservices.org//JobDetails.aspx?msg=yni5FUqi%2fAFxl%2f%2fjRz4GxX4jv3iQWI%2fePjH8%2bVCu4m0%3d
OR If you cannot apply on-line please contact East Midlands Shared Services on:0300 30 30 222 quoting job reference: CYP229