JOB VACANCY - Youth Arts Group Supervisors Required
Posted: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:59
JOB VACANCY - PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR THIS POSITION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THURSDAY 13TH NOVEMBER.
Youth Arts Group Supervisors Required
For Leicester-Shire Schools Music Service
- We are looking for caring, patient, supportive and pro-active people to supervise children and young people for our youth bands, orchestras and music ensembles.
- Required to work on Saturday mornings during term time and also at Concerts throughout the year.
- Experience of supervising children & young people and knowledge of safe practice to ensure their health and safety is essential.
- The hourly rate of pay is £6.90 up to £7.35.
- Various venues: e.g. Guthlaxton College, Abington Academy, Rolleston Primary, Eyres Monsell Primary, The African Caribbean Centre and Little Hill Primary School. Please note that currently we have vacancies for the Little Hill and Abington venues but you could be asked to work at any one of the venues listed.
- This post is a regulated activity requiring a barred list check
In addition to the above, we would welcome interest from people who would be interested in casual contracts (zero hours' contracts). There are occasions when we require cover for this post in the form of Concert Support and also in cases of illness. This means that suitable candidates would go through the normal recruitment process and if successful, would be contacted to work as and when required – please note that this could be with short notice in the case of covering for absence. If you are interested in a zero hours contract ONLY, please indicate this clearly on your application form.
For informal enquiries, please contact Melanie Cahill on 0116 3050400 or email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 13th November 2014
Interviews: Friday 28 November 2014
HOW TO APPLY: For further details and application form, contact: http://jobs.eastmidlandssharedservices.org//JobDetails.aspx?msg=x0z7PUyRnU60NgyztL%2fvN3MAcFgYHdxarK16dW3ihVs%3d OR If you cannot apply on-line please contact East Midlands Shared Services on:0300 30 30 222 quoting job reference: CYP741