JOB VACANCY - Youth Arts Group Supervisor Required!
Posted: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:21
Youth Arts Group Supervisor required for Leicester-Shire Schools Music Service.
· A caring, patient, supportive and pro-active person required to supervise children and young people for our youth bands, orchestras and music ensembles.
· Required to work on Saturday mornings during term time and also at Concerts throughout the year.
· Experience of supervising children & young people and knowledge of safe practice to ensure their health and safety is essential.
· The hourly rate of pay is £6.90 up to £7.35.
· Various venues: e.g. Guthlaxton College, Abington Academy, Rolleston Primary, Eyres Monsell Primary, The African Caribbean Centre and Little Hill Primary School. Please note that currently we have a vacancy for the Little Hill venue but you could be asked to work at any one of these venues.
· This post is a regulated activity requiring a barred list check
In addition to the above, we would welcome interest from people who would be interested in zero hours' contracts. There are occasions when we require cover for this post in the form of Concert Support and also in cases of illness. If you are interested in a zero hours contract ONLY, please indicate this clearly on your application form. (SEE BELOW FOR HOW TO APPLY).
For informal enquiries, please contact Melanie Cahill on 0116 3050400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th February 2014
HOW TO APPLY: For further details and application form, contact: http://jobs.eastmidlandssharedservices.org//JobDetails.aspx?msg=u87IAnono4rD32o51Q6Onhz4R6%2bp9E14%2b3D9fMGNDbI%3d OR If you cannot apply on-line please contact East Midlands Shared Services on: 0300 30 30 222