Secondary Music Network Meeting (Every Copy Counts)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022, 16:00 - 17:00
Venue: Online via Zoom
We would like to invite you to the next Secondary Music Network meeting on . Wednesday 11th May 4-5pm where the focus will be Demystifying copying and arranging music with Every Copy Counts www.everycopycounts.co.uk
- Did you know that your school automatically has a Schools Printed Music Licence (SPML), meaning that you can photocopy and arrange music for free?
- Did you know that your school is required to report data on any printed music you are copying and arranging?
- Did you know that by reporting your data, you help ensure that the right composers and songwriters get paid for their music?
Every Copy Counts is a brand new programme working with schools who are using printed music. In this session, you will learn about:
- The benefits of the Schools Printed Music Licence for you and your students with a focus on what you can do
- How to comply with the terms of the SPML by submitting data on the printed music you are copying and arranging
- How by sharing data will directly help shape a fairer royalty distribution for composers and songwriters
- Exclusive free resources for your school that you can unlock by sharing data
- Learn about what support is available for you from the Every Copy Counts team to help you through this process
- Discuss any specific questions that you may have around what you can / can't do in your school
This will be an informative, friendly session which will begin with a presentation and will have plenty of time for questions and discussions. The session will be via Zoom, link is below:
Topic: Secondary Music Network meeting (Every Copy Counts)
Time: May 11, 2022 04:00 PM London
Meeting ID: 869 9723 4404
We look forward to seeing you there and please do pass this on to anyone else who might be interested.
Should you have any queries regarding this meeting, please contact Sharon Jagdev Powell