FREE Charanga Musical School CPD & Training Event!
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 16:00 - 17:30
Venue: Saint Winefride's Catholic Primary School, Britannia Street, Shepshed, LE12 9AE
THE MODERN, EXCITING DIGITAL RESOURCE TO HELP TEACH PRIMARY MUSIC
Thousands of teachers across the country now use Charanga's simple interactive resources to engage pupils in fun and effective music-making during and between lessons. Whether you are a Music Coordinator or a non-music specialist Classroom Teacher, this practical training session will give you lots of ideas for how to teach music in new and exciting ways.
A complete new music scheme for the new curriculum
Take a look at the video at www.charanga.com/musical-school
- Alternative 'Freestyle' mode for you to create your own scheme
- Suitable for Generalist and Specialist Teachers
- High quality and cost-effective with excellent use of ICT
- Recommended by over 90 Music Hubs and used inover 6000 schools
- Reinforces continuous genuine music-making as desired by Ofsted
To register your place go to:
We look forward to meeting you and your colleagues in the near future.
The centre will provide ICT training, employment support, health advice and support, services for young people and a preschool nursery right in the heart of one of the region's most disadvantaged communties.